October 24, 25 & 26, 2019
New Cohort Registration Now Available - REGISTER NOW at info@AtlanticaEnergy.org
Energy Fundamentals for Leaders is designed for professionals, leaders, and managers at all career levels, who work directly or indirectly in the energy sector. Business development professionals, business owners, project managers, planners, facility or plant managers, health, safety & environment or sustainability managers, engineers, energy analysts, and management consultants will benefit from this program. This program provides participants with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of complex energy and related industries to help them make informed decisions about energy issues affecting their or their client’s, organizations.
- Network with professionals and thought-leaders in the energy sector
- Be part of the broader energy discussion, considering social, environmental, and economic impacts
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of the complexities of the energy sector
May 7-8, 2019 - Moncton, NB - Delta Beauséjour, 750 Main Street
NB Power is pleased to be hosting Energizing Efficiency 2019, the second annual efficiency conference and the 2019 Energy Efficiency Excellence Awards in New Brunswick.
Building on last year’s success you can expect great networking opportunities and engaging speakers sharing their knowledge of best practices, case studies, new technologies and strategies to energize efficiency. Sessions will focus on key topics for business and commercial building owners and operators, municipalities, industrial facilities, the residential construction industry, governments and environmental organizations.
Our two keynote speakers this year will be:
- Suzanne Shelton is president and CEO of Shelton Group, the nation’s leading marketing communications agency focused exclusively on energy and the environment.
- Mark Jewell is an internationally recognized subject matter expert, coach, speaker and Wall Street Journal bestselling author focused on selling building-related solutions. His company, Selling Energy, appeared on Selling Power magazine’s list of Top 20 Sales Training Companies. The conference will be a springboard for all sectors to get involved and leverage energy efficiency for the benefit of the environment, the economy, and New Brunswick homeowners and businesses. Visit efficiencyconference.com to find more information. Register Now!
April 16-17, 2019 - Halifax, NS - Pier 21
Smart Energy presented by Emera is Canada’s #1 conference in the smart, clean, and renewable sectors. You will have the chance to exchange ideas with other municipal leaders, potential funders and partners, renewable energy companies, commercial consumers, academics, and technology innovators. Knowledge and contacts acquired at the 15th Annual Smart Energy presented by Emera will help save money and the environment.
Spaces are filling up fast, so now is the perfect time to register.